The 2022 IJMB registration is still ongoing.
Welcome Students, parents/guardians.
In order to register for the 2022 IJMB Programme, Prospective applicants should follow the registration process below;
Before you begin, Kindly make sure you trust yourself to be interested in the IJMB Programme.
Check for the Available IJMB centres and ensure your preferred IJMB centre is not yet full as at the time of registering.
- Pay for your IJMB Online Application fee : (https://paystack.com/pay/ijmbapp)
- if you are making bank deposit payment, follow the procedure in step 2
- Fill the IJMB Online Registration Form (https://www.ijmbweb.com.ng/ijmb-registration/)
- Fill the form in CAPITAL letters only. Ensure you fill all details completely.
- Cross Check your details before submitting your application form.
- After successful submission, Kind check your registered email after 12 hours of submission to print your application form. Download application form. And Make payment for acceptance fee. After which you will be required to login to your portal and download your admission letter, Clearance and Oath forms required for clearance at your desired IJMB study centre.
The steps above are the required procedures for a successful registration.